New! Magic Incense Burner Box
The Magic Incense Burner Box is a chic and fancy way to burn and store our coconut incense. What makes it so magical? To start, there's a hidden compartment on the bottom that stores your incense, so cool! Then when you want to burn your incense all you need to do is light it up and close the lid. The holes in the top let the smoke billow out for an an extra magical incense burning experience.
Make sure to follow the below instructions for an extra safe and magical experience.
- Take the wooden end of one stick of our Le Coco Incense and fit it through the pin-sized hole on the left or right side of the box. You can burn one at a time or use an incense stick in each hole for extra good, coconut-y vibes.
- Make sure the incense stick is "floating" aka not resting on the wood below and light it up. If the incense stick is touching the wooden tray beneath, the incense won't continue to burn.
- Light the tip of your incense. Once it flames for a few seconds, you must blow it out and the incense will continue to softly smoke.
- When you're finished, remove the incense from the hole and ash it in the small gold trays inside the box and discard.
- Store any Le Coco sticks you didn't use in the trap door underneath the tray for your next burn.
- The Magic Incense Burner Box two holes on each side to hold your incense while it burns, and two small gold plates to use as ashtrays when you're ready to put your incense out.
- A small compartment with a door on the bottom can be used to store your incense for safekeeping in between burns.
- Made with black stained wood and gold details. It's 12" x 2" x 2.5" to fit perfectly on any shelf or surface.
- Never leave incense unattended while lit or within the reach of children or pets.
- Always burn on a stable, level, fire resistant surface.
- Make sure to blow out incense after lighting it so that the burner won't catch fire and the incense will be able to smoulder.